How'd I make this one? I scored an 8.5" x 11" paper at every inch, flipped it over and scored every inch again, starting at the opposite end. The end results is score lines at every 1/2" increment wih the scoring alternateing sides.
I then cut 2 strips of 2.5" x 11" from the scored paper. Fold the strips like a fan on the score lines. Glue the 2 strips together, then attach the loose ends together. Form the rosette and adhere a 2" circle to he center of each side. For this one, I used the 2 larger cookie cutter nesting dies and a 3" circle punch for that blue background.
This blog is mostly for me to record anything that I make out of paper. I use it to refer back to for ideas, to learn from my "fugly"mistakes in hopes to improve the next thing I make.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Rosette Gift Tag
I finally tried making a rosette! I know, I know, I'm only a couple of years late, right? Well, let me tell ya - it was easy, quick and my new go-to way of finishing a gift! This rosette tag serves as a gift tag, as well as a bow! Yessss!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment