This blog is mostly for me to record anything that I make out of paper. I use it to refer back to for ideas, to learn from my "fugly"mistakes in hopes to improve the next thing I make.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Daiso Haul

I just love raiding the Daiso section of Oto's. Most everything is $1.50 and they have such cute stuff for the price! Its really hard not to buy more. Pictured here are just the crafty/office related items I picked up. Not pictured are: tea plate with sakura, 2 drawer organizers and 2 very large zippered laundry nets.

Clockwise: (another) pen holder, Yuzen paper, heart punch, pattern tape (not washi, as it has a slick surface), sticky tabs, colored mini staples, Aurora Color origami paper, square foam stickies, 2 kenzan (flower arranging frogs).

And please excuse the horrible photo. My craftroom has horrible lighting and had no room on my desk to take the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment