This blog is mostly for me to record anything that I make out of paper. I use it to refer back to for ideas, to learn from my "fugly"mistakes in hopes to improve the next thing I make.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Wedding Card - Mere + Kyle

Here's a wedding card where the design was based off of the wedding invitation received. The gold strip at the bottom of the card was a recycled piece.  It was cut from the band that was used to wrap around the invitation, RSVP card and envelope.

Supplies...
Dies | Quickutz: Jaqueline, Studio SM
Digital Cut Outs | Mistral font
Stamps | Technique Tuesday: Bordeline Straight & Narrow; Basic Grey: Delta Series sta-2323
Ink | Versamark; Tsukineko: Glue Pad; ??? Pigment Ink in Navy
Cardstock | ??? bought from Paper Zone years ago
Misc | EK Success: gold glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment