This blog is mostly for me to record anything that I make out of paper. I use it to refer back to for ideas, to learn from my "fugly"mistakes in hopes to improve the next thing I make.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Stocking GC Holder

Flocked the whites of the stocking, colored the stocking with Festive Berries ink, distressed with Evergreen Bough. I used the slit punch to hold the gift cards in place, only the white diecut is just a little too short. Next time, I will probably cut my own giftcard backing and round the corners with the 1/8-radius Corner Chomper.

Supplies:

Paper | Core' dination in Aegean (GX-OS020); Neenah 110# cardstock in Solar White
Ink | Tim Holtz Winter Distress Inks in Evergreen Bough, Festive Berries

Dies | QuicKutz/Lifestyle Crafts: Stocking KS-0478, Winter Wishes 2010 gift set
Embossing | QuicKutz/Lifestyle Crafts: EF-A2-057
Adhesive | Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue; Xyron 1.5 Creat-a-Sticker; American Crafts Foam Tab Circles
Tools | QuicKutz/Lifestyle Crafts: Revolution, Epic 6; Ranger Blending Tool; Stampin' Up Slit Punch
Misc | Doodlebug Twine in Ladybug; White Flock

No comments:

Post a Comment